Client Solutions Coordinator
This full-time entry-level role, based in Cleveland, OH, plays a key part in meeting client needs through a first-class service approach in both the sales and execution cycles.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- Experience in Microsoft Office (proficiency in Excel a must).
- Past work experience in a service capacity
- Demonstrated academic achievement
- Effective written and verbal communicator
You will succeed if you possess the following traits…
- Mathematically inclined
- Values-driven, demonstrated service orientation
- Enjoy helping others in a professional context
- Committed to learning about others business challenges and seeking solutions
- A team player in a small group setting.
- Show self-discipline in tasks at hand and follows through on the finite details.
- Capable manager of multiple deadlines
- Confident and capable communicator: written, verbal
- Dynamic personality
You will serve clients by becoming an expert on their online research needs, adding value on a daily basis, taking ownership over company commitments. You will be tasked with identifying areas of opportunity by prioritizing the client business goals and objectives. You will add value in their research process and in their overall partnership with OpinionRoute on a daily basis.
You will have a significant voice in this scaleup, rapid growth company.
Interested applicants please send your resume to: email@example.com